1. Introduce yourself as a performer (nationality, type of performance, length of career …)
My name is Flavius Teodosiu. I'm a musician, and I've been making music since I was 15, professionally since 1980 (known as “the saxophone man”). I have done lots of touring in many countries. I've been living in Germany since 1987 and have taken part in TV shows like RTL Samstag Night, and engaging in constant collaborations with Jennifer Rush, Gloria Gaynor, Chris de Burgh, Michael Bolton, Johnny Logan, Joe Cocker etc. I've played concerts and shows around the world, and been part of productions with many Romanian and international performers. Personal albums: Sax Man and Sensitive Ambiental.
My name is Linda Teodosiu, and I'm a 29-year-old pop singer. I started my singing career at the age of five. My debut single, Love Sux, was released in the spring of 2009 and the debut album was released the same year (Under Pressure).
2. How present are you on online streaming platforms? (which ones and number of streams)
I am present on all platforms, with multiple views on Facebook and Youtube (tens of thousands up to hundreds of thousands).
3. Have you ever gone viral on any online streaming platform or on social media?
Lots of interviews on FB and performances with more than 600.000 views.
4. Are you satisfied with your remuneration from online platforms? If not, why?
I did not receive any money from online platforms.
5. Are you a member of a Collective Management Organisation (CMO) and do you want your CMO to manage your streaming rights?
CREDIDAM member. Yes, I want my CMO to manage my streaming rights.
6. Do you feel like your government does enough to support performers?
No. Governmental authorities do not pay attention to performers.
7. Why is the #PayPerformers campaign important to you?
I want performers to be better represented and better remunerated.